Let’s light a fire under your writing so you can make great progress on your book in just ONE day!
You’re feeling blocked, your book isn’t getting written, you have too many other things to do or focus on, you don’t know how to structure your book or the chapter you’re working on, and you just want.to.quit.
Hold your horses! Help is at hand!
Book a Deep-dive Day with me, let’s release the overwhelm/anxiety/stress and let me guide you through what you need to do next and how. Sounds good?
We can exchange voice notes on Telegram (see below more details about how it all works), I can support you throughout the day as you write or edit or come up with your next ideas, I can give you a TONNE of ideas if you have just run out, and by the end of the day, you will have got your mojo back and you will:
- know how to structure that chapter (or your book if you haven’t got that nailed yet)
- know how to move forward with your ideas, chapter and book
- have marketing ideas galore if that is what you need
- generally feel light, clear, calm, confident and motivated 🙂
You’re feeling overwhelmed by all the choices you need to make and all the things you need to do for your book, stressed out, burnt out, or possibly confused and uncertain as to how to move forward with your book.
And while you don’t know what the answer to your problems is just yet… you certainly know what the answer ISN’T.
* It’s not buckling down and writing every single day at 5am. You are just not that kind of person with that kind of lifestyle.
For us busy mums, wives/partners and highly sensitive, highly intuitive, open-hearted entrepreneuses, it basically just doesn’t happen.
* It’s not ceaselessly moving from one idea to the next and journaling about them all, hoping that you will get an answer from the heavens within 24 hours, if only you dance naked under a bright full moon and away from Mercury retrograde.
Ideas are fabulous but being overwhelmed by them and not acting on any of them doesn’t get you anywhere (I know – been there, done that).
* It’s not getting an MA in writing at your local university.
Seriously, would you have time for that?! This would not give you the solution to your problem.
* And it’s not giving up on your dream either.
May I hazard a guess and say you would rather die than give up on your lifelong dream?!
You KNOW you need support to get your writing finally organised and put an end to overwhelm, stress and lack of direction. But when you look around for options, all of the stuff out there is just… not quite what you need.
It would be great if you could…
- have access to a writing expert who can sort the wheat from the chaff for you and help you focus on what is necessary right now, and who can give you ideas on how best to tackle your book/chapter/blurb/book marketing
- dive deeply into your writing struggles for a day and resolve at least ONE major one
- get just the right amount and kind of support so you can move forward with your book, without being overwhelmed (again)
Well… I have some good news for you!
That is exactly what you sign up for when you book a Deep-dive Day with me!
Alternatively, you can book a Writing Day 🙂
A Writing Day is a co-creation day where we write and edit your book (well… at least some of your chapters, probably not your whole book!), together. It’s over 7 hours, with two blocks of 3 hours and a 1-hour break in between.
HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WILL NEED TO BE BOOKED BY CONTACTING ME FIRST.
I did the Deep-dive Day because I was stuck around a particular chapter of my book and had nearly given up on the whole book. I have been able to see a repeated pattern of sabotage around writing and have now reframed my fears and blocks. I feel a lot more positive and have now finished my chapter, moving on to the next!
My biggest aha on the day was being shown that I cannot give up on my dream so easily. I have a great tool in EFT to unblock me if it happens again.
What worked really well was talking things through, especially as realisations happen as we talk.
I did the Deep-dive Day because I needed to get my story right so that I could implement it through social media and send it out to people. With Saveria’s support, I was able to create a really powerful and emotive story that I hope will engage my audience, affiliates, press and bloggers to take notice of me and my brand.
My biggest aha was the importance of a clear story so that people understand our messaging and it is then translated everywhere with consistency.
From our time together, I’ve got a really good story to send to people for interviews, articles and podcast interviews, and now I just need to start emailing it to people, reaching out to them in different ways.
My Deep-dive Day came kind of at the best time and at the worst time. It was really good to have Isabelle there to support me, because that morning I was really really struggling and the last thing I wanted was to work on my story!
How does a Deep-dive Day work?
Telegram is an app that allows us to exchange voice and text messages, pictures and videos, just like WhatsApp (but I use it exclusively with my clients, so I don’t get distracted by personal messages).
During a Deep-dive Day, we’ll be in touch over Telegram to dive deep into whatever is keeping you feeling blocked, stressed, overwhelmed and disorganised.
Here’s how a Deep-dive Day works:
1. You choose a date for your Deep-dive Day.
You don’t need to free your calendar fully for this, but ideally you will have a good few hours free of commitments (no clients, no childcare, no phone chats with your friends). However, a Deep-dive Day is absolutely school-run-friendly and lunchtime-friendly 🙂
You just need to make sure you have enough time between your day activities to listen and reply to messages – as well as the mental space to take notes, ponder, process, meditate even, and generally let the flow of the day and of your ideas take you where it needs to.
2. We get you set up on Telegram.
If you don’t have a Telegram account, you will create one – it’s free.
We’ll add each other on Telegram (you don’t need to give me your phone number – just your username), and you can send me a message in advance to tell me more about what you need support with. This way, we can dive right in when your day starts. (When you book, there will be a form to fill in too, so you can tell me a little about it there too.)
3. When your Deep-dive Day comes, you’ll have access to me from 9.30am to 5.30pm (London time).
Don’t worry – this isn’t an 8-hour chat, and you’re not expected or supposed to be sitting by your phone waiting for replies.
We’ll be exchanging messages throughout the day at a steady, yet relaxed, pace.
The best thing about a Deep-dive Day is that we have space in between messages to give our ideas time to percolate, to write, to refine, to edit (yes, you can send me up to 3 pages of a Word document for me to review).
That’s part of what makes this day so effective.
I did the Deep-dive Day because I was feeling stuck with my next steps in my book and feeling overwhelmed, stressed and emotional. The day worked really well for me. I was so emotional that I wasn’t sure I had picked the right day, but the way it unfolded was just right. I want to say a big thank-you for holding the space and for supporting me with ideas for my business and my books and how to move forward with them, and also with my money fears.
I now feel more able to handle them and I had some insights which make everything a bit clearer for me, most notably around my emerging writing style. I am excited at seeing my poems coming together (you editing one of them on the day was really helpful) and the money exercise really helped shine a light on my money issues. Thank you so much for this valuable day.
How to book
It’s super simple. Click on the button below. You can choose the day that suits your schedule, you can pay via PayPal or credit card, and you can reschedule up to 24 hours before the start of the day. If you have any questions, in particular with regards to your time zone, simply email me here.
What can we talk about and work on during a Deep-dive Day?
Here are some areas we can cover during a Deep-dive Day:
- general mindset
- book title ideas
- structure ideas
- topic ideas (related to your 4 or 5 pillars of content for your blog and social media posts)
- tips for your blurb (summary at the back of a book) + copy review/editing of your blurb (1 page)
- author biography (for Amazon, for the back cover of your book, for your website + copy review/editing (1 page))
- book marketing strategies
- web page structure
- copy review of a web page, your About me page, your story page (3 pages of a Word document maximum)
The idea with this day and way of working is that we don’t spend all day voice-messaging back and forth. Rather, it is a day where you work on something specific (probably up to three different things if they are small projects/areas) and you ask me specific questions about it. I reply within 30 minutes (maximum an hour) and you can implement my suggestions, work on my corrections, do the exercise(s) I suggest, etc.
It is a gentle approach (as with everything I do – I am a Holistic Book Doula, not a boxing trainer!) and you can treat it like a mini-retreat for your writing and for yourself, where all your attention (and mine!) is dedicated to it/you.
It’s also okay if you’re not sure what you want to talk about. Sometimes we just know that things are off somehow, but can’t really tell why, right? That is exactly where I come in.
During your Deep-dive Day, I’ll be digging deep, asking questions and keeping us on track until we get to the core of what’s holding you back in your writing.
You will end the day on a high, feeling like and knowing that you have leapt forward in the writing or your book and brought yourself back into energetic alignment.
When you book a Deep-dive Day, what you’re really getting is…
- Support from a writing expert who has also been a clinical hypnotherapist and an NLP, EFT, IEMT and Reiki practitioner since 2014 and a money and business coach since 2019.
- Direct access to me all day long for 8 hours (or a bit less if you’re in a different time zone, but get in touch if you’re not in the UK or Europe), meaning you get the laser focus of a 1:1 session but many times over, and with the added ability to pause, recoup, go out for some fresh air, or even a run, have a little nap, come back refreshed, and ask for more support and ideas.
- So much space to think, bounce ideas off each other, write and rewrite a piece or several (social media posts, blog posts, blurb, author bio) and feel super supported the whole time, without having to wait for your next session for feedback.
- Insights from an editor, proofreader and writer who’s really good at spotting mistakes, typos and inconsistencies; from an entrepreneuse with endless ideas and from a business doula who has had her own business for over 20 years (full time since 2009) and has been helping other entrepreneurs in the health & wellness industry since 2018.
Ready to book your Deep-dive Day, get unblocked and move forward in your writing?
1. Click the button below to choose a suitable date for your Deep-dive Day.
2. Follow the prompts to complete your booking and payment.
3. That’s it – I’ll see you on Telegram when it’s time!
You can choose the day that suits your schedule, you can pay via PayPal or with a credit card, and you can reschedule up to 24 hours before the start of the day.
If you have any questions, in particular with regards to your time zone, simply email me here.
What is the investment?
The investment is £444.
The investment for the Writing Day (two blocks of 3 hours of co-writing/-editing, with a one-hour break in between) is £697.
If you would like help with ideas and structure for your writing, if you would like unwavering support and accountability for a whole day with someone whose unique brilliance is about supporting others with structure, details and championing them all the way, then the Deep-dive Day is for you!
Click the button to book your day (there are several options for about 8-10 weeks ahead.)
Frequently asked questions
I’ll be available between 9.30am UK / 4.30am Eastern and 5.30pm UK / 12.30pm Eastern (8 hours). This means that most time zones get at least a handful of hours of conversation during a Deep-dive Day. Email me if you cannot make more than 3 hours and we’ll work something out.
You can reschedule up to 24 hours before the start of our call. If you need to reschedule, find the original confirmation email, scroll down to ‘View appointment details’, click on that and then on ‘Reschedule’. You can reschedule as many times as you need but you need to use your appointment within 2 months of the original booking.
Here are some examples of things that are not a good fit for a Deep-dive Day:
- copy that is longer than 3 pages in a Word or Google document
- reviewing copy more than twice (for example, you write it, I check it and comment on it, you tweak, I read and comment one last time, that’s it)
- deep coaching or therapy for a particular traumatic experience or emotional wounds (that would normally take a focused 60-75mn session – book an EFT session here instead)
- writing up a whole book marketing plan
However, these would be absolutely fine if you booked a Writing Day instead.
During our Deep-dive Day, we’ll be exchanging messages at a slow, yet steady, pace throughout the day.
You’ll want to make sure you have enough time to listen and reply to messages, and to reflect, journal, write, do the exercise(s) prescribed and generally take action where appropriate to ensure that you get the most out of the day. Aspects of everyday life such as making lunch, walking your dog, doing the school run, etc. can all happen as normal.
However, some clients have mentioned that they wished they had completely freed up their day so they could have focused solely on themselves and their writing, so this may be something you wish to do too – a mini-retreat for yourself and your book/writing 🙂
The beauty of this day is the mystery of how it unfolds. You need to make sure you have time for that, maybe to go for a meditative walk, to be in silence, to do some breathing, etc, as well as do the ‘productive’ work.