I am here to support you emotionally, editorially and practically as you birth your book and a business that inspires and heals others and the planet, while living a life of creativity, serenity and freedom
Both my maternal grandmother and mother were doctors, and both served women. The first as a dietitian, acupuncturist and writer (she wrote over 20 books), the second as a gynaeocologist.
I always knew I wanted to ‘help people’ and I initially thought it would be as a psychologist. My parents and grandmother being doctors, they strongly discouraged me and said if I was going to be a ‘psy’-something, I had to be a psychiatrist. I am SO glad I didn’t listen to them and chose a different path. (In any case, I didn’t want to spend 11 years studying medicine and psychiatry, and my grades in science wouldn’t have been good enough. And as a highly sensitive person who also has ADHD, I now know I would never have survived in that world!)
I left France for England at the age of 18 and never went back. I studied politics, I got an MA in International Studies (focused on the Asia-Pacific region) and then, books being my passion, became an editor and proofreader for various educational publishers, both in-house and freelance.
When I discovered hypnotherapy for my own needs (2011), and then became a hypnobirthing teacher (2012), I knew that’s how I was going to ‘help people’, women in particular: with hypnotherapy, not with counselling, or psychology, let alone with psychiatry.
I found out about the importance of the subconscious (reading Freud when I was 15 should have given me a clue as to what direction I would eventually take!), how much of our actions is actually totally unconscious, and how the only way to make long-lasting change is through hypnosis – a state of deep relaxation.
During my hypnotherapy and NLP training in 2014, I discovered and learnt EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques, aka ‘tapping’) and although I found it weird and not helpful for a while, one day, during one of what I call my ‘mega sessions’ (sessions that last at least 1 hour and where I go deep and cry a lot!), I started releasing deep deep stuff that not even hypnotherapy had uncovered or solved. I was hooked!
From then on (2015), I listened to and read as much as I could from all the EFT gurus and perfected my technique and used it with and taught it to ALL my clients. I realised how much I was using my intuition to provide the right words for my clients to say, to lead them out of their anxiety, sadness, anger, frustration, overwhelm, physical pain, you name it, and lead them to contentment, calm and clarity. Images came to my head during our sessions, and I just knew what they were going to say next or what answers they would provide to my questions, even when I went online full time in 2018.
It felt like magic, especially when the trauma they had come to me to release just vanished, never to come back. (I also use IEMT for trauma and, again, use my intuition as to which modality will be the better one, according to each individual’s circumstances.)
From there, I trained in and further studied a few other modalities, and I often combine them all in my sessions, depending on my client’s needs.
I also trained as a Sacred Money Archetypes® Coach in 2019 and as a Money Breakthrough Business Coach in 2020, and money and business are now an integral part of my book doulaing (if needed), helping coaches, therapists and healers with their own businesses and/or money mindset as well as their writing and their emotional blocks.
The basis of my work is threefold:
- Archetypes so you can get to know yourself and the business of your dreams more deeply than ever before.
- EFT so you can release the emotional blocks that are in the way of you birthing your book and your ideal business (past traumas, overwhelm, stress, anxiety, worries around visibility, finishing your book, writer’s block [which, really, stems from the above emotions] and the feelings of stuckness you experience when you’re not living fully your Archetypes and Human Design).
- Guiding you to start, carry on and finish your book, to tweak things in your life and business so you live and work in a fully aligned way, and to live the life of your dreams according to YOUR Archetypes and YOUR Guiding Lights.
I feel so immensely privileged to be part of my clients’ healing and writing, business and money journeys and that you have found my website.
If you have read this far and feel called to work with me when it comes to your writing (including life, business and money, as they’re all interlinked), book your free Connection Call so that we can discuss your requirements.
If you know you need to release some difficult emotions or feelings around your writing, book an Unblock Your Writing Session here. You can also book this session if you want to co-write or/and co-edit a chapter of your book, or anything that you need in your business (blog post, web page, ebook, etc.).
If you have a Facebook group or circle, an online audience or an in-person women’s circle or group (if based in Oxfordshire, Berkshire or Wiltshire) that you would like to introduce to EFT or my work around money and the Sacred Money Archetypes® or/and the Branding Archetypes, book your free Connection Call so we can have a chat about your requirements.
I am honoured and excited to be able to offer you many tools and techniques as we work together, based on my own experiences, my training, my Sacred Money Archetypes (Accumulator, Alchemist and Ruler), my branding archetypes (Alchemist and Explorer) and my Human Design (1/3 Sacral Generator):
- providing endless ideas (for life, organisation, money, business, and writing, including website structure, book structure, social media content, blog posts, general book & business marketing, etc.)
- intuitive guidance
- book, money and business guidance
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Therapy)
- Somasense® (which combines hypnotherapy and movement)
- oracle cards
- doTERRA essential oils
- book recommendations
If we work together, I will be right here by your side all the way, holding your hand and holding space. The techniques I use are safe and offer quick, effective and long-term resolution of many emotions, feelings and traumas so that you can write and birth your book in peace and confidence.
Saveria is a guide, a mentor who helps people work things out for themselves in their own time. They don’t need a path to follow, they don’t need signs to tell them which way to go and what to think and what to do. They simply need Saveria to coax them along their own journey. She truly is an amazing Book Doula.
I help coaches, healers and priestesses bring their message to a wider audience through the writing and publishing of their book.
Your message is my message.
I know, because you are a highly intuitive, highly sensitive, empathic woman who is here to heal the world too.
And while you can do this by yourself, in your sessions and programmes, your book is also needed, to reach more people, faster, before it is too late. The Earth is in pain, I know you feel it too.
We are part of the paradigm shift.
We are part of the solution to the healing of the planet.
The time is NOW and we can’t waste another second of our precious planet’s time.
If you have read this far, perhaps I am the Holistic Book Doula you have been searching for. Get in touch, I can’t wait to have a chat with you and see if we are a good fit for each other
I was born in Paris in the late 1970s and left France when I was 18. I was only going to be in the UK for 2 months, working as an au pair, but I fell in love with the campus of the University of Nottingham and have never looked back.
I left university with an MA in International Studies: The Asia-Pacific Region (for which I got a Distinction) in September 1999 and by January 2000, I had found not one but three jobs in publishing, one full time in-house, and two freelance. (And they say getting into publishing is very hard!) My love of books, writing, editing and proofreading was inextinguishable.
I then had my first daughter in 2008 and it rocked my world. I became equally as passionate about birth as about books. I qualified as a birth doula (professional birth companion) and postnatal doula (mum’s help) in 2011 (I trained with Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers on their Paramana Doula course) and as a HypnoBirthing™ practitioner (the Marie Mongan Method) in 2012, a few months before I had my second daughter. In 2014, I became a HypnoMothering™ practitioner, an IEMT practitioner (Integral Eye Movement Therapy) and finally a Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapist and an EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming™) practitioner, in order to satisfy further my thirst for helping people, which I had had since I was around 15 (but probably since birth!).
Finally, the world of money and business coaching called my name, and since 2019/2020, as a Sacred Money Archetypes® Coach and as a Money Breakthrough Business Coach® (trained in both by the legendary Kendall SummerHawk), I have been able to support my clients with their money mindset and their businesses. It is all interconnected, as, in order to find the time to write, you need to see fewer clients or do less in your business, and in order to do that, you need to get your money mindset in order.
As part of my continuing professional development (CPD) and my own personal development, I read a wide variety of books and articles and I regularly attend webinars, workshops and courses. I am an eternal student and I am currently studying to be a Human Design guide.
Training & qualifications
- My clinical hypnotherapy, NLP and EFT training was with Thoughtitude. The courses are run by June O’Driscoll and Geoff Rolls, who are valuable members of the trainer assisting teams for Richard Bandler (co-creator of NLP) and for Paul McKenna.
- My Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy is validated by the General Hypnotherapy Register and the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and I am licensed with the Society of NLP (founded by Richard Bandler). I am thus bound by the GHR and NLP Codes of Ethics.
- My money and business coach training was with Kendall SummerHawk.
- Between 2000 and 2019, I was an editor and proofreader for British educational publishing companies (mainly humanities and languages), both in house (up to 2010) and freelance (2000-2019). I have worked for Scholastic, Hodder Education, Pearson, Oxford University Press and IB Tauris in various capacities.
- Between 2018 and 2021, I also edited the books written by some of my clients. This is something I now very rarely do. If I am not available for this aspect of book publishing, I can recommend editors and proofreaders.
I am fully insured with Arthur J. Gallagher/Royal & Sun Alliance for all the therapies I provide.
A bit more about me…
- I am French and have been living in the UK since 1995 (in Oxfordshire between 2004 and 2022, and now in Wiltshire).
- I also speak Italian and Spanish, though both are a bit rusty.
- I did a BA in Politics and an MA in International Studies (my dissertation was about France and the Indochina War), both at the University of Nottingham.
- I am a keen hatha yoga practitioner and an assiduous meditator, and I love walking and cycling in nature.
- I have been a circle holder and facilitator (since 2017).
- I believe I bring my experiences in these fields and activities into my interactions with clients – a kind, caring, attentive, mindful, grounding and intuitive approach to life and people.
About the elephant
The elephant is also usually praised for its longevity, stamina, mental faculties, cooperative spirit and loyalty.
And of course, elephant herds are led by the oldest and largest female cow, the matriarch. She is usually the one who was the most closely related to the previous matriarch. The rest of the herd is made up of the matriarch’s other daughters and their calves.
The elephant is my spirit animal.
I discovered this when I attended a workshop called ‘Introduction to Shamanism’ in February 2018.
I am SO honoured that the elephant is my spirit animal and have since realised she does feature a lot in my life already. On the tapestry in my studio, on my yoga-mat cover, on my meditation cushion, and even on my keyring and a candle holder that is in my living room
So she just had to feature on my website.
Then I discovered that she is all about strength, patience, wisdom, honour, stability and tenacity.
In the Hindu tradition, the elephant is found in the form of Ganesha, who is the god of luck, fortune and protection and is a blessing upon all new projects.
In Africa, many cultures revere the African elephant as a symbol of strength and power.
So she is just perfect to represent my business, my vision for my life’s work and the way that my clients and I work, separately and together. I knew I wanted my logo to have an elephant and my web designer Catherine Carr, from IndigoBright Design Studio, came up with the most delightful ideas to incorporate the elephant into my main Birth Your Book logo, as you can see at the top of this page, and in its variations (on my invoices, agreements and handouts), the one below being just one example.