Make great progress on your book in just TWO 4-hour sessions, with my 1:1, dedicated and unconditional LIVE support via Zoom
You’re feeling blocked, your book isn’t getting written, you have too many other things to do or focus on, you don’t know how to structure your book or the chapter you’re working on, and you just want.to.quit.
You just can’t do the ’30 minutes a day’ thing.
Or even a week.
There is always something else to do, something else that takes priority over your writing:
- Your children.
- Your business.
- Admin (business and life).
- Your ageing parents.
You know what you would ideally do, but that doesn’t seem to be happening either…
Your Busy Brain means you get 100 ideas per second BUT it also means that you can be hyperfocused on your book, a few hours at a time, and you know that it is the way you write best – focused and productive.
But there is no time or existing structure for this either.
Or so you think…
Fear not, help is at hand!
What is a Writing Intensive?
The Writing Intensive is like a 1:1 VIP Day but it’s split over two mornings (9am-1pm UK time) to allow your brain to focus intensely on your book for a few hours, then relax and let your unconscious perform its magic… The next morning, after a good night’s sleep, you come up with questions, ideas and solutions that would never have occurred to you if you had written your book in 30-minute spurts every once in a while.
It also allows for your other commitments (such as the school run) to be tended to. You focus on your book in the morning, then you have lunch, rest, see a client or write some more, then pick up your child(ren) from school and look after them.
In the evening, you can write some more, scribble some questions and ideas, and then you can enjoy time with your husband or partner and go to sleep with a happy smile on your face, knowing that tomorrow, you can do it all over again.
Meaning… MASSIVE progress on your book, FINALLY!
How does the Writing Intensive work?
- The Writing Intensive is split over two morning sessions of 4 hours each (so 8 hours total) (my mornings anyway – if you’re on the other side of the world, it would be your evenings!)
- These two 4-hour sessions usually take place on a Wednesday and Thursday at 9am till 1pm London time.
- Prior to the first session, I will send you a form for you to fill in, with questions about you, your book and your business and life, so that I can prepare as best I can before our sessions together.
- Each session, we will be guided by your needs and wishes on that particular day, so there is no set agenda. It can all be very flexible. You can even change your mind on the day if something has cropped up and you need to focus on your blurb rather than your last chapter, for example, or your ideal reader rather than Chapter 6.
- We will cover anything you need support with during each session – writing, editing, structuring, emotional support (hence the consent form that also needs to be filled and signed when you book), practical support (how to organise your writing space or your business schedule, for example), etc. Anything to do with writing, business, money and life can be explored, so as to support the writing of your book (or e-book) in the best possible way.
- You will share with me a Google Doc that you will have created prior to our first session and we will write/edit/structure together. Copyright remains entirely with you and I will not copy your document anywhere.
- You will have access to your very own client portal (in Notion) where you will find our session notes, resources and useful links.
- You will be invited to my free clients-only Facebook group after completion of the second morning. There is of course no obligation to join it, but know that it is where you can get extra support, from me and from fellow writers and other people, with occasional Q&A and co-writing sessions.
- You will get access to my next Tapping Temple for Writers session for free (after the end of our second morning, I will share the coupon code with you if you would like this offer).
- If what you need is support with your website, your blog or/and your newsletter, this can be arranged too. Just get in touch here and tell me about your requirements, or book your Connection Call here and let’s chat.
What to expect in your Writing Intensive
This will vary depending on your needs, but we can summarise it in 4 steps.
We decide on the action points to get what you want done.
I help you release unwanted blocks & beliefs about becoming an author or about anything else. (Optional – if you’re feeling good and clear about everything, we can skip this step!)
We write/edit/outline/structure together, using your Google Doc.
You leave our session calm, clear & confident, ready to do it all over again tomorrow (at the end of session 1) and to carry on writing by yourself (at the end of session 2)!
[About the Deep-dive Day, another type of writing intensive I offer] I did the Deep-dive Day because I was stuck around a particular chapter of my book and had nearly given up on the whole book. I have been able to see a repeated pattern of sabotage around writing and have now reframed my fears and blocks. I feel a lot more positive and have now finished my chapter, moving on to the next!
My biggest aha on the day was being shown that I cannot give up on my dream so easily. I have a great tool in EFT to unblock me if it happens again.
What worked really well was talking things through, especially as realisations happen as we talk.
Kerry, founder of KeriKit England
I did the Deep-dive Day because I needed to get my story right so that I could implement it through social media and send it out to people. With Laetitia’s support, I was able to create a really powerful and emotive story that I hope will engage my audience, affiliates, press and bloggers to take notice of me and my brand.
My biggest aha was the importance of a clear story so that people understand our messaging and it is then translated everywhere with consistency.
From our time together, I’ve got a really good story to send to people for interviews, articles and podcast interviews, and now I just need to start emailing it to people, reaching out to them in different ways.
My Deep-dive Day came kind of at the best time and at the worst time. It was really good to have Laetitia there to support me, because that morning I was really really struggling and the last thing I wanted was to work on my story!
Why the Writing Intensive?
I have put this offering together for several reasons:
- You are likely to have a Busy Brain (aka ADHD, or traits of it) and you know you work best in long, focused spurts (several hours). Thirty minutes here and there just doesn’t cut it for you – in fact, it just never happens… and so your book is collecting electronic dust on your computer…
- Indeed, you haven’t finished (or possibly even started) your book.
- You know your book is needed in the world, right now, and you are ready to birth it.
- You are getting more and more messages from your clients and from the Universe that the time is NOW.
- I myself have a Busy Brain and work best in focused spurts (I’m even writing this page in one of those!), so what you get from me is my absolute and undivided attention, over not just the two mornings, but in between too. I will have a Google Doc of my own open too after our session and will add to it as ideas come to me. I can’t just switch off my brain when I work with a client 🙂
- I, too, now have commitments in the afternoon, with my home-educated daughter and my schooled child, who both need my attention for several hours after lunch, right up till dinner time. I don’t have the time I used to have (thanks, pandemic…), so long-term projects are now hard to fit in. As I said above, my commitments don’t prevent me from thinking of you and your book and writing a few notes as ideas come to me, though 🙂
- I am deeply passionate about helping you write and finish your book and I know that you now need this specific format to gain momentum, make progress and feel renewed enthusiasm for your book (this may be your second or third book, or it may be your first – it doesn’t matter).
How to book your Writing Intensive
Click on the button below, then select the 2-morning Writing Intensive you want by clicking on ‘Sign up’ next to the two dates you can make – each appointment automatically books both dates so make sure you can make both. You can pay via PayPal or credit card, and you can reschedule up to 48 hours before the start of the first day. If you have any questions, in particular with regards to your time zone, simply email me here.
I did the Deep-dive Day because I was feeling stuck with my next steps in my book and feeling overwhelmed, stressed and emotional. The day worked really well for me. I was so emotional that I wasn’t sure I had picked the right day, but the way it unfolded was just right. I want to say a big thank-you for holding the space and for supporting me with ideas for my business and my books and how to move forward with them, and also with my money fears.
I now feel more able to handle them and I had some insights which make everything a bit clearer for me, most notably around my emerging writing style. I am excited at seeing my poems coming together (you editing one of them on the day was really helpful) and the money exercise really helped shine a light on my money issues. Thank you so much for this valuable day.
What we can cover in your Writing Intensive
Here are some areas we can cover during a Writing Intensive:
- book title ideas
- mindmapping (I call it Mandala Mapping 🙂 )
- structure of your book
- structure/outline of at least a few chapters
- write/edit two or three of your chapters (depending on length and complexity)
- write/edit your blurb
- write/edit your introduction (once you have written all the chapters)
- write/edit your conclusion/last chapter
- write/edit your acknowledgements page
- do exercises to work out your book branding, including your ideal reader (this in itself is a whole morning, 3 to 4 hours!)
- come up with book-launch ideas
- come up with marketing ideas
- emotional support to upgrade your author mindset (with coaching and/or EFT)
- general mindset
- book marketing strategies
- website structure for your book/author website
You will end each session on a high, feeling like and knowing that you have leapt forward in the writing or your book and brought yourself back into energetic alignment.
When you book a Writing Intensive, what you’re really getting is…
- Support from a writing, book and publishing expert who has also been a Clinical Hypnotherapist and an NLP, EFT, IEMT and Reiki practitioner since 2014 and a money and business coach since 2019.
- Direct access to me for two 4-hour sessions, meaning you get the laser focus of a 1:1 session but many times over, and with the added ability to pause, recoup, go about your day and evening, come back refreshed the next day, and ask for more support, solutions and ideas.
- So much space to think, bounce ideas off each other, write and/or edit a chapter or several and feel super supported the whole time, without having to wait for your next session for feedback.
- Insights from an editor, proofreader and writer who’s really good at spotting mistakes, typos and inconsistencies; from an entrepreneuse with endless ideas and from a business doula who has had her own business for over 20 years (full time since 2009) and has been helping other entrepreneurs in the health & wellness industry since 2018 (I am also a Sacred Money Archetypes Coach and a Money Breakthrough Business Coach).
Ready to book your Writing Intensive, get unblocked and move forward with your writing?
1. Click the button below to choose a suitable couple of mornings/days for your Writing Intensive (make sure you are available for BOTH sessions, two days in a row – this will be booked automatically when you choose the appointment). Choose from several 2-morning sessions (called ‘classes’ in Acuity).
2. Follow the prompts to read the Terms & Conditions and complete your consent form, booking and payment.
3. You will then need to fill in a pre-session preparation form so I can help you as best as I can during your Writing Intensive.
4. That’s it – I’ll see you on Zoom when it’s time!
You can choose the day that suits your schedule, you can pay via PayPal or with a credit card, and you can reschedule up to 48 hours before the start of the first day.
If you have any questions, in particular with regards to your time zone, simply email me here.
What is the investment?
The investment is £897.
If you would like help with ideas and structure for your writing, if you would like unwavering support and accountability over two mornings with someone whose unique brilliance is about supporting others emotionally, editorially, spiritually and practically as they birth their books, and is about helping them with structure, details, ideas and solutions, championing them all the way, then the Writing Intensive is for you!
Click the button below to book your Writing Intensive (there are several options for about 8–10 weeks ahead.)
Want an even MORE VIP experience? Upgrade to the Stellar Writing Intensive!
If you want an extra VIP experience, upgrade to the Stellar Writing Intensive for unlimited Telegram support for 2 weeks (Monday to Friday, 9.30am–5.30pm London time) after the second session, for just £197. You will be able to ask me anything in short voice notes or messages and I will reply within the hour during those times. This will not include writing or editing text – just emotional and practical support, with ideas and solutions to any issue you may encounter following our Writing Intensive.
This will be a separate payment. I will give you a PayPal link or my bank details if you want to book this as well.
Don’t worry, you will get a reminder about this in the emails I will send you after you have booked.
The Writing Intensive is for you if…
- You have a Busy Brain (aka ADHD, or traits of it) and you know you work best in long, focused spurts (several hours).
- Obviously, you haven’t finished (or possibly even started) your book.
- You can only work at your computer for a few hours at a time (physical, mental or emotional capacity).
- You have tried the ‘write 30 minutes a day’ thing but there is always something else that wants or needs your attention and you never find 30 minutes in your day – it’s actually easier to fit your writing into a 4-hour window several times a month than 30 minutes every day (or even once a week).
- You know your book is needed in the world, right now, and you are ready to birth it.
- You are getting more and more messages from your clients (and possibly friends and family) and from the Universe that the time is NOW.
- You love getting undivided attention for several hours (twice!) from a writing, editing and publishing expert who has 23 years of experience in the industry.
- You love the fact that I am a holistic book doula – you may very well need emotional support as well as editorial and practical help.
- You like the idea that I will be there for you from 9am one day till 1pm the next day (and beyond if you choose the Stellar Writing Intensive), fully focused on you, your needs and your book, coming up with ideas and solutions for you even as I cook dinner and as I sleep!
- You have instantly loved the idea of this new book-doulaing format when you started reading about it above, as extra support for your writing and your book. It deeply resonated and you got full-body goosebumps at the idea that you could make so much progress in so little time.
- Indeed, you love that it is a COLLABORATION and a mixture of all our skills, and we will give each other real-time feedback as we work together throughout both mornings, which is so much more efficient than waiting for days or weeks.
- You know it will be empowering for you to see your book come alive in front of your eyes and to see where you’re going with it and how everything fits together. Admittedly, if you’re in the final stages of your book and you ‘just’ want us to edit a few chapters over those two mornings, it will be a different feel – it will be more about ‘YESSS! The end is nigh!’ than about the above, but it will still be immensely satisfying 🙂
- You can totally imagine how so so exciting it must be to start the morning with nothing (or not much) or no ideas, and finish it with such productive and tangible results!
- You know you need to (re)gain momentum with your book and you feel that the Writing Intensive is the right way to do it and at the right time.
- You are committed to those two days like your life depends on it (well, the life of your book does!)
- Maybe a traditional publisher has offered to publish your book and you need extra help to finish your book by their deadline.
The Writing Intensive is NOT for you if…
- You are happy with making slow progress on your book, 30 minutes here and there, every few weeks or months (it can work well too).
- You’re not writing a book or e-book at the moment!
- You trust the Universe that your book will be ready ‘at just the right time’. I know too many authors who say that and still haven’t finished their books, 5 years on, 10 years on… However, I completely respect this view. No pressure from me if you don’t feel ready to make massive progress on your book in just 2 days.
- You would prefer fortnightly 60-minute sessions over a long period of time (e.g. 9 months). I totally respect that too, it’s what I used to offer. If that’s what you really need, let’s talk.
- You can’t commit to two mornings in a row due to other engagements. Still, let me know if the Writing Intensive would work for you in some other way, as I may be able to accommodate your needs, e.g. do it over a whole day, or two different mornings.
Thank you so much for your help. I’ve been thinking a lot more about my book. I can see how all the chapters are going to flow now, and just knowing that you’re there to support me has given me a lot of confidence and has made me feel so much better about the whole book-birthing process.
Hi! My name is Laetitia and I’m the creator of a variety of book coaching programmes, including my 9-month Birth Your Book programme (not currently available publicly), The Tapping Temple for Writers (monthly group EFT sessions for writers who are blocked in their writing) and the Writing Intensive (what this page is all about!)
I have 23 years of experience in editing, proofreading and the publishing industry, and I’m also qualified in emotional support and in money and business coaching, because in order to create more time in your business for your writing, you need fewer clients, and in order to have the same amount of money despite having fewer clients, you need to upgrade your money mindset and raise your prices. It’s all interlinked!
I’m passionate about anything to do with books – reading, writing, editing, publishing, authors’ lives and writing processes, etc.
Books are my LIFE, and so many have actually saved my life, or at least my sanity.
I don’t know where I would be if I hadn’t been able to read all the books I have read for the past four decades…
I’m excited to help you get back into your writing and finally fulfil your dream of writing, finishing and publishing your book (or books!)
Due to the nature of the Writing Intensive, no refunds will be provided, unless I have to cancel it myself due to unforeseen circumstances and we cannot reschedule for the foreseeable future. Please do not sign up if you are not 100% sure you want to make massive progress on your book!
Full terms and conditions are provided on the booking form.